Thursday, May 20, 2010

:(:(:(

I'm sad today because I want to be further along in the kitchen then I am, it's taking me longer than expected but I am still trekking along.  I don't have any update pictures but I am sad and overwhelmed.  Part of me is wondering why I started this and part of me is excited to finish.  Plus this kitchen is a whole lot dirtier than I ever imagined.  I don't think the kitchen floor has been cleaned around the stove in 30 years!  Keep me in mind as you go about your day and remember that "AT LEAST YOU ARE NOT REMODELING YOUR KITCHEN ON YOUR OWN!"

:)

P.S.  I bought the contact paper to line the inside of the cabinets

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hang in there. I'm proud of you for starting (I still havent done anything about the wallpaper in my kitchen). I really like the contact paper you picked out :)