Monday, June 18, 2012

Today I felt...

...like a REAL mom.  I mean I feel like a mom every day but today I felt like a REAL "live" Mom because I had to take my sweet baby Eli to the doctor with a fever of 101.  It turned out he has an ear infection and got a prescription for Amoxicillin and in my book, that is REAL mom status all the way.  When I was little I had ear infections all the time and it seemed like I lived on Amoxicillin so to give it to my sweet baby boy made me remember the days my mom took care of me and helped me get better.  It was a day full off fever, meds and snuggly naps.  While I don't want Eli to feel bad, I didn't mind the mandatory snuggles.



2 comments:

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Hi, You don't live in Bakersfield by any chance, do you? In Alta Vista area? =) If not, that is going to sound really crazy. But you house, especially the kitchen layout is exactly like mine! Super weird. -Karli H.

Camelia said...

That's such a sweet photo. I'd totally be willing to babysit him any day. I really do nothing, especially since its summer. I basically watch netflix more than I should, so I'd love to spend some time with him :)