Here is a picture from the update, love the way the colors look.
Nothing new on the wedding planning front right now, I am staying busy contacting leads from the Bridal Bazaar and making appointments. My mom, sister and I go to Calistoga next week so I will get the site confirmed and booked and then really start planning all the fun little details. So far some of my random ideas are...
- gray table linens with a yellow and white patterned runner
- vintage crystal dishes for the table: creamer/sugar, butter plates and s & p shakers
- white soy candles in vintage crystal pieces all different shapes and sizes
- lots of twinkly lights around
- seating for dinner down in an orchard in the trees
- natural, organic, eclectic, vintage setting