Wednesday, May 6, 2009

CREED!!!!!!

On top of all the other excitement right now...my sister called me yesterday to tell me that my ALL time favorite band is going back on tour, CREED!!!!!  I have always always loved Creed and no one understands it but I just love their music and the feelings behind the songs.  A lot of people hate Creed but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and can not wait to see them in concert in September.  My sister and I saw them at COX arena years ago and they were excellent.  As an ode to them I have completely redone my play list and replaced all the songs with Creed songs.  They were previously broken up and the lead singer Scott Stapp tried to release his own album but like so many that try to branch out on their own, the music just wasn't the same.  I have always wished and hoped that they would reunite and I am ecstatic that they finally have.  

All of their songs are written by Scott and the lyrics have a lot of strength and emotion behind them, just the kind of music I love to hear.  I love it when a song has a meaning to the singer because you can hear the emotion every word.  The lead singer, Scott Stapp, was raised in a very religious household and he rebelled against religion for a long time but you can here the religious foundation in his lyrics and they are beautiful.  Can't wait :):):):)!!!!!

No comments: