Friday, May 15, 2009

night before

It's the night before the wedding and as I sit here watching my sister, Jenna and Jessica make the boutinierres for the wedding and I am still kind of in shock that in 16 hours I will be a married woman. It seems like I have been not just waiting for this for 11 years but for my whole life. I have always dreamed of my wedding day and honestly it has been everything that I ever hoped for so far. It is totally family style where everyone has helped set up and it is a total group effort and I think that has made it so much more special. I will not only remember the day but all the fun times before when I got to hang out with all my close friends who were totally there for me to do whatever I need. They won't let me do anything, not even make my flowers and I am a florist, they are so good.

I don't have time to go on and on but again my heart is full and I am very happy. I can't wait to me married to the love of my life. So much to follow soon, maybe I will blog tomorrow if I have time. :):):)

No comments: