Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Disneyland

Celebrate!!!

That is exactly what we did on September 18th at Disneyland. Sister and I celebrated our 28th birthday in Disneyland style!!!

Just the 2 of us drove up to Anaheim to the "Happiest Place on Earth" to enjoy a free day at Disneyland. We wore matching outfits (my idea), got matching birthday pins (courtesy of Disneyland) and rode our favorite rides. I have to admit that my initial (secret) feeling was that of reluctance when we stepped out of the car and we were in twin outfits, down to the shoes and all. I kept the feeling to myself, unlike my very anti-matching sister who complained that people were looking. Eventually we realized that people were staring because they thought it was cute, we heard people saying "oh look, Twins!". Then when we got in and saw the number of September 18th B-Dayers, it was fun to be matching. Sister even told me at the end of the day, "I am glad you made us wearing matching clothes and wear out Birthday pins, it was fun!"



This was the "Celebrate" Parade...very "entertaining"!

We didn't stay long, we were back in SD by 6:30, but we had a really good time.

No comments: