Friday, March 19, 2010

Must go see "Remember Me"

I can't tell you why exactly I loved this movie or what exactly made it so good but I L-O-V-E-D loved it!  It was emotional, romantic, dark and sexy and it is a total MUST SEE film.  I went thinking that it was going to suck because I wasn't sure if Robert Pattinson could be anything but Edward and he was simply amazing.  There really isn't to much else I can say for fear of spoiling the movie for you but definitely go see it and then come back to discuss with me.  I know you will be thoroughly surprised.

Tomorrow night I am going to Riverdale, CA (it is in the middle of the Fresno Valley surrounded by farm land which includes alfalfa fields, orchards and corn fields) to visit family with my mom and sister.  Riverdale is literally in the middle of no where with nothing to do so some might ask why we are going there but we have family there so we always have a good time.  We used to spend our summers there as children and in the 104 degree weather we would walk 2 miles to the high school pool just to stay cool!!! (that's my "we used to walk 10 miles to school in the snow" story)  It was either that or play in the irrigation ditch next to our Aunt and Uncles house.  We had to stay cool because the only form of A/C in their trailer home was a swamp cooler that made more noise than cool air.  Although, however hot it may have been I loved going there as a child and I still love going to visit my cousins and aunt and to hang out with family.  I don't get to go up there as often anymore and I have really been missing them all lately so I am excited. 

No comments: