Here are a few random things I have done in the past few weeks...
- I went to Disneyland with my sister-in-law, Marcie, mother-in-law and 3 nieces (no pics to show for it) and it rained the entire day. Marcie and I decided to ride splash mountain, not a good choice on an already wet day. Marcie sat in the very front seat and got plummeted by wave at the bottom of the drop, she was soaked to the bone. It would have been really funny but we were already wet cold; it was fun though!
- We also took her girls up to Julian earlier this week for some crisp fall air and apple pie...only problem was that when we got there it was hot! We ended up grabbing a bite to eat in the diner, picked up a pie to go and headed home.
- Went to see Social Network...it was really really good and very interesting; I highly recommend seeing it, especially if you are on Facebook (who isn't?). It is really amazing, the things that people do and how fast it can change the world. Totally cool movie!
- Joined a book club and the 1st book selected was Nineteen Minutes. It is really good (even though I am only on pg 53 of over 400) but it is weird, the minute I was required to read, I couldn't or rather CAN'T. Does that ever happen to you? In anything? I am a perfectly good reader, I read fast and I really enjoy it but when I am REQUIRED to do something, I JUST can't. Weird! But I am really looking forward to finishing it, someday :)
- Went to Jeremiah's cousins wedding at the Hotel Del and actually took a picture...
Just a handful of weddings left this year and then its relaxation time and more importantly "finish the home improvement projects" time :). I still have a laundry list of things that are half finished from last spring and new projects that I have added to the list so they should make for some fun blogging.
Hope this random post wasn't a bore! :)