Wednesday, August 8, 2012

9 moths old and then already 10 months!

In the blink of an eye Eli went from 9 months to 10 months and I forgot to document it.  Here are some pictures of Eli 9 moths at the 4th of July.

And here are his 10 month old pictures I took yesterday in the backyard. 



He no longer crawls anywhere, he is full on walking and into everything.  I feel like my days are filled with "no no Eli, thats ouchy" and then he just turns and smiles and all I want to do is kiss him all over.  I can tell that discipline is going to be hard with this little cutey.

The little mallet he is carrying in these pictures is his favorite toy and he takes it everywhere banging anything in his way.

He's ALL fun!  Ok, well not all the time, not at night when all he wants to do is cry for me so I will put him in bed with us.  But most of the time he is ALL fun :)!

No comments: