Thursday, February 19, 2009

Daily Blogging Goal/Online Diary

So, my new goal is to blog EVERYDAY...let's see if I can do it. I have decided that since my blog doesn't have a theme, the theme will be...Online Journal. I will try my best to log in everyday and just chat about what I am doing, thoughts I am having, goals I am accomplishing and occasional photos. Let's get started...

I have been feeling a little overwhelmed, in a good way, with my current floral jobs and planning my own wedding. I was having a hard time prioritizing and focusing with such an exciting event to plan :):):). But today, I re-focused myself. I sat down, wrote a HUGE "to-do" list and set out to accomplish as many tasks on the the list as I could. I am proud to say that I finished 1/2 which is a lot because believe me the list was LONG. I am totally a person that needs to physically see a list in front of me for me to accomplish tasks. When we were in college, Jeremiah and I had a teacher that told us he had a "semi-photographic" memory. Jeremiah still jokes about how stupid he was because everyone has a "semi-photographic" memory but secretly I really like the idea of it. As long as write something down I can envision it in my head and I will get it done. If I don't make my "to-do" list, thoughts just scramble in my head I feel like I can't focus.

On top of all that, I even went to the gym this morning all by myself!!!! I got up, checked my email and set off to get in a good work out. My sister had given me a new treadmill routine so I thought "well this should be fun." I got to the gym, picked my tread and started to run...then it happened. the routine was to start at level 3 and every minute bump up one level till you get to level 8, then you move back down to level 5 and start again up to level 8 every minute until you reach 20 minutes, then cool down. Ok, so it started out going good, I was working up a sweat and I could really feel the burn . However, when I got to level 8 on the 2nd time around I fell!!! Level 8 was proving to be to fast for me so I hopped my feet to the plastic outside railings next to the belt but my right foot slipped and subsequently my left foot went with it and dragged on the belt as I clung onto the treadmill with my right arm pit for dear life. I jumped up pretty fast and lowered the speed and regained my stride but I was very embarrassed and very close to tumbling off the treadmill and hitting the back wall. I didn't want to look around to see if anyone saw but I am sure they did, very embarrassing!!!

Well good night :)

No comments: