Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Big Bang Theory

No, I am not going to discuss creation with you so don't get your hopes up that this is a highly intelligent blog or anything :). I just have to tell you that I love the TV sitcom The Big Bang Theory. It is a show about 4 scientists/nerds and their hilarious interaction with "normal" people.

My absolute favorite is Sheldon, everything he does makes me bust up laughing. He is quirky, neurotic, dry and totally lovable.

I highly recommend watching this show, you will be laugh your head off and it something different and fresh compared to the dramas that we so often watch.

Here in San Diego it comes on at 8PM on Mondays, I think. I have it DVR-ed to record ALL episodes, not just the new ones, and it is something to watch in between all the love triangles and sex scandals of shows like Grey's and Gossip Girl. Don't get me wrong, I still love those shows but sometimes it is nice to just watch a light hearted show and have a good laugh.

No comments: