Saturday, April 4, 2009

Wedding Hair and Make-up







Here are some photos of my mock hair and makeup for the wedding, my cousin/really close family friend Amy is the wonderful artist. She always has impeccably perfect hair and makeup so I knew she would do a great job and she did better than I could have ever imagined...I can't wait to see the whole thing with the dress!!!
We had a lot of fun, her mom my moms best friend, set out cucumber sandwiches, organic green tea, strawberries. We all sat around with my sister and her sister, my best friend, and gabbed while I was getting dolled up. It was a very good day but now I am tired and going to bed so that I will look fresh for my bridal shower tomorrow....can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Have a wonderful "shower day". Wish I could be there. Post pics when you can.
Your hair and makeup look beautiful.