Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Banner and Title

If you haven't noticed, I changed the title of my blog and made a new banner. I thought it would be a quick task but it is already 1PM and I started at 10AM. 3Hours!!! It seems like it has only been 30 minutes but once I get sucked into photoshop and illustrator I am in there playing around and before I know it hours have gone by. Good thing I have a slow week!!!

I wanted to make a new banner for my Exquisite Blooms blog too but that will have to wait for another day. I am still in my PJ's and have to get this day started. Oh and I also want to know how to make my pictures larger...anyone know? Any suggestions? I have tried to figure it out but I am lost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This was the other banner I made but I think I like the clean look of the white one.
Lastly, do you think I should change my blog website to www.awarmconversation.blogspot.com???

1 comment:

Vicky said...

LOVE IT! Now I should commission you to do one for me. :)