Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When will the PAIN STOP!?!?!?

It has been 5 days since the extraction of all 4 of my wisdom teeth and I am still in a good amount of pain! I woke up last night with a shooting pain running around my jaw and was completely convinced that I have nerve damage. I didn't want to OD on pain meds (Aleve or Tylenol) so I tried to tough it out but just tossed and turned for another 2 hours till I took an Aleve. Thankfully it worked quickly and I fell back asleep for another 2 hours but when I woke up the pain was back! I have a prescription to Vicodin but it made me very very nauseous and I stopped taking it so basically I am living with a dull throbbing pain and hoping that it will go away soon.

Oh and also, to make me feel so much better, I haven't really been eating because my mouth is so sore so I am cranky with hunger! Not a good thing. Marcie and I went to see "Julie & Julia" last night and I was getting so hungry watching them make all that great food. BTW, I am totally going to get "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" and make all kinds of great dishes. I really want to find a vintage edition at a thrift store printed in the 60's. If I can't find it then I will just buy new one but I think a vintage edition would be so much more fun!

Anyway, great movie!!! Funny and very cute!!!

Please stop the PAIN!!!

No comments: