Monday, November 15, 2010

I got a Sony Reader!

It's used of course, when have I ever bought anything new, and I love it.  Ok, so technically I haven't actually used it yet because I am still finishing a paperback but hopefully I will be able to start using it tomorrow.  I already downloaded my 1st book, The Road of Lost Innocence by Somaly Mam and can't wait to start.  I have been wanting an e-reader for some time now but didn't want to spend a lot of money.  I went back and forth between the Sony Reader and the Kindle but finally decided on the Sony Reader because my sister has one and because I could get one on eBay for cheap.  Plus it came with the cutest leather cover that opens up like a book.  I plan on taking it everywhere and using it while feeling uber-cool on plane rides, at coffee shops, DMV appointments, really anywhere when I have a free moment to read; its perfectly compact and fits so well in my purse.

I downloaded this book because it is the next one on the list for the book club I am in with some girlfriends and my sister.  I am really looking forward to reading it because it seems so interesting yet sad and probably empowering at the same time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Get on reading girlie! I can't believe I am already 3/4 through!