Saturday, November 27, 2010

TIme for SHUTTERFLY Christmas cards!!!

 (banner from Shutterfly.com)
Jeremiah, Maddy and I joined some friends last week in Balboa Park for a Christmas card picture exchange.  We took pictures of them and their puppy, Diego, and then they took pictures of us.  It was so much fun to be all bundled up in Balboa Park with the crisp morning air, it actually felt like winter.  We just received the pictures so now its time to play around on Shutterfly, my favorite online printer, and pick the perfect card. 

I have been using Shutterfly for years, since I was in college I think, and they really are the best company out there.  I have made calenders for friends and family, made prints from my digital photos and last year I made my Exquisite Blooms holiday photo cards to send to all my brides.  My all time favorite project had to be, by far, the photo books I made for my parents from my sister, brother and I for Mothers Day and Fathers Day about 3 years ago.  They were so easy to make and the result was a treasure for my parents to keep forever.

So now I have the dilemma of which style to make for Jeremiah, Maddie and I's Christmas cards.  Here is the picture I think I have committed to are the 3 photos I am trying to narrow down...



And here are the 2 designs of cards that I am toying with...
The 1st one seems more me, I mean us, but the 2nd one is so simple and pretty.  There are just so many wonderful designs to choose from.  Guess you'll just have to wait and see what the mail brings to find out which one I picked.

If you are still in need of Christmas cards, check out Shutterfly.com and their great promo.  You can get 50 cards free!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful pictures Sally! These will be up long past the holidays. Miss you guys.

Jenn Smiles Because... said...

I say go with the second picture and the first design :)
You guys make such a beautiful family!

redheadchick said...

Isn't this fantastic? I love the cards I got! Btw, I like the third picture, your pup's face is pretty cute! If you decide to go with that one picture, the second design is awesome!