Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Exquisite Blooms post...

I have been blogging like crazy over on my flower blog (sorry I haven't had much on here lately) so come check it out...

here is a picture from my latest post.

In other life news, not much going on.  Jeremiah and I are going to Big Bear next weekend on a little couple weekend with my sister and brother-in-law and with our good friend Rachel and her husband Richie.  We are really looking forward to a fun weekend away from work and even though we probably won't snowboard like we usually do, we are the only couple that snowboards, we are still looking forward to all the fun.


I am trying to get the motivation to finally finish up the kitchen by painting the walls and putting those last details so all that can be finished and one more thing checked off my house "to-do" list.  Looking forward to sharing those pictures soon.

No comments: