Monday, February 28, 2011

We're expecting a little one

I am so happy to report that we are safely entering the last few days of our 1st trimester and we will be expecting a little one in September, just days before my 30th.  I was a little nervous at first because of the last pregnancy but after our 1st doctors appointment and ultrasound I am much more confident and excited.  I was going to wait till I was actually 12 weeks but I just couldn't wait any longer, I woke up this morning and had to share the news and this cute little ultrasound picture...
I have lots of feelings, ideas, names and dreams to share along the way so definitely come back and check in.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So excited to get to know your little one. Congrats to you and Miah :)

Megan said...

So happy for you Sally. Did Lisa tell you we had a conversation about this on Friday? She sent me a text this morning asking me if I had read your blog yet because I guessed right. We were talking about getting together at La Bella's soon. I hope you can make come!