Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer Shows

For many of you, just like me, your usual TV entertainment is on "summer break" and you are left feeling a little TV bored.  Well I know that it is a little late in the summer to be suggesting TV shows (maybe if you choose to watch you can catch up online) but these are my 3 favorite shows to watch right now.

Pretty Little Liars-  I guess it started as a book series (I just found that out right now as I was googling pictures for this post) and it is kind teeny bopper but really good.  Even my brother-in-law (I won't name which one) loves it and is currently watching last nights episode as I type.  It is a cross between, I Know What You Did Last Summer and Gossip Girl...so good!
Drop Dead Diva-It is about a ditzy skinny model who dies and comes back in a plumper lawyers body.  Very entertaining and a fun lighthearted show, just what summer needs.
Army Wives-It is an emotional show in it's 4th season/summer, filled with friendship, love, loss, good ol' American Pride and respect for our service men and women.  
So in case you are looking for a good summer series to watch, these are definitely worth some DVR space.

No comments: