Sunday, December 28, 2008

The New Year is coming!!!

So who is looking forward to the New Year??? I certainly am...by this time next year I will be married :):):), my twin sister will be married :):):) and who knows what else. Maybe I will have one of the most successful wedding floral businesses in San Diego...at least I can shoot for that ;).

Hmmm...New Years resolutions...
  1. Don't get to stressed out with wedding planning (mine or my sisters)
  2. Make it to the gym AT LEAST 3 times a week
  3. Study more of the Bible
  4. Travel more

Those are some pretty simple ones. I figure the key to making New Years Resolutions is to keep them attainable :), that way you will feel good when you keep them but really, they really weren't that hard to do.

Nothing to exciting happened my first week of being engaged, well except for Christmas of course. We had a good Christmas, Jeremiah's whole family was here except for his sister and her family. My sissy was in Oregon with Jeremy's family so that was different and sad. It wasn't the same to open presents without her there next to me but I guess that will all be changing this year anyway, although I still plan on going home for Christmas to my parents house to spend the night and open gifts in the morning married or not (assuming that is OK with Jeremiah of course :). Hopefully my sister will plan on that too and then it will be the same as always with the addition of 2 more boys.

Anyway, that's all for now. Jeremiah and I went to the zoo yesterday and then to watch the sun set in La Jolla before going to dinner at some friends house so here are a few pics from the day.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you had fun at the zoo! Such a pretty sunset! See you soon.

ruthie said...

that is my plan too. going home to open presents. whether jeremy likes it or not!!! :)