Saturday, March 28, 2009

Feather Headband

So ladies, what do we think of the feather headband?!?!?!  I bought it on Thursday and I am still not sure.  I think they look so cute on other people (i.e. my cousin Amy C.), on me I am not sure what I think.  Maybe I just need the perfect outfit...in this picture I am wearing Uggs, leggings and a long shirt...actually I think this is the perfect "fun" outfit for this headband but still I am not sure!  I am usually so confidant in my choice of clothes and accessories and I love being adventurous in my outfits but I am not so sure about this one.  

Can I pull it off???

or  

Does it just look like a dead quail wing on the side of my head???

Maybe I need more volume in my hair.  Either way, I am going to try it out today and see how I feel.  Heck I may have to stop wearing it altogether just because of the fact that it is pinching my skull and I can feel a headache coming on and we all know how unpleasant "headache Sally" is :).  She's almost as bad as "hungry Sally" :).