Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I hate Packing

How is it that while trying to be an organized minimalist, one can acquire so much stuff?!?!?!

We are going through closets, cabinets, bins...and finding stuff that we bought and then used once or never. To top it off, now we can't seem to find a need for it. GOODWILL!!! That's what my sister and I keep yelling...GOODWILL!!! It's amazing the stuff that accumulates in 3 years. FUN Summer serving trays (never used)Goodwill! Chillzane from the Pampered Chef (never used) Goodwill! Iced tea jar (used once)Goodwill! Stuff really piles up if you don't stay on top of your "Spring Cleaning." I am making a vow right now, you all are my witnesses...I WILL "Spring Clean" in our new house every Spring so that I will NOT have random stuff collecting that I will find 5 years from now and think "hmmm, why did I buy this?"

Keep your fingers crossed, we are supposed to get the keys tomorrow and start moving our stuff in the afternoon. I already ordered the truck so we better get the keys.

Other things to look forward to...

"We're going to Disneyland"

That is my sister and I are going to Disneyland for our birthday on Friday. Why you ask? Cause its free on your birthday and what better way to get in free than with your twin sister :). I plan on making her wear a matching shirt but I have yet to find them. She hates dressing the same but I love it :). Well, I am tired and need to go to bed so I can finish packing in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! But I think it is more like going through your stuff every month to get rid of the GOODWILL C-R-A-P! Good luck!