In order to finish the nursery I have the following to do:
paint the closet cabinets glossy white
- hang the curtains over the windows
- hang the printed curtains for the closet doors
- put down the baseboards
- order these prints from Sea Urchin Studio on Etsy to hang above the crib
find an area rug...got a new rug for the living room and it arrived today so I just put the old living room one in the nursery
- wait for the rocker/recliner to come in
- decide what sort of art to hang on the wall above the rocker/recliner (collage, canvas maternity shot, etc)
- make orange pom poms out of tissue paper to hang with paper star lanterns in the corner next to the shelves
As far as the rest of the room, here are some of the areas mentioned above that need to be completed...
curtains that match the crib bedding, from Dwell Studios at Target.
Oh and since I have never shared the finished dresser here it is all pretty and white. I can't find a before shot but it was a light golden wood color before (notice the lack of baseboards on the floor).